AFA – ATLANTİK UÇUŞ OKULU A.Ş.
EXPLANATORY TEXT ABOUT THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
AFA attachs great importance to the protection of confidentiality and security the personal data you have provided to us and takes the maximum security measures in this regard. Our aim is to inform you as transparently as possible about the manner in which your personal data is collected, the purpose of processing, the persons with whom they are shared, the legal grounds and your rights, by acting pursuant to the Article 10 of the ve Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”) and in accordance with your satisfaction.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of a non explicit point with regard to the following information of if you need detailed explanation about it.
1) DATA RESPONSIBLE
Your personal data will be collected and processed by AFA – ATLANTİK UÇUŞ OKULU A.Ş. (“AFA”) as the data responsible, in the manner described below and according to the Protection of Personal Data Law No. 6698,
2) PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
According to the law, personal data identity is defined as any data belonging to specific and identifiable real person. Thus, all kinds of data to be accepted as personal data in this context are evaluated by our company, in conformity with the relevant legislation.
In this context, personal data are processed within the scope of providing company products and services,
carrying out the necessary works processes this scope,
contacting you in order to provide information about our products and services, upon your explicit consent,
marketing activities, activities within the scope of customer acquisition, sharing of offers regarding our products and services, conducting reports, customer statistics and similar investigations, which are deemed necessary within the scope of company activities, ecc.
3) COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL GROUND
Personal data is obtained from all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media, including but not limited to web sites, customer interviews, to be processed, transferred and stored for the purposes stated above.
4) PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER
Afa may share the personal data obtained for the purposes described above with the following parties:
*Relevant departments that provide services to sustain company activities and business processes,
* Domestic and / or international service providers that process personal data on behalf of the Company,
* Official authorities, suppliers, public institutions, business partners and insurance companies, where necessary,
* Without being limited to the above purposes, any personal data transfer that is incompatible with our business activities will not be performed without the consent of the data holder.
5) RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER
The personal data owner shall apply to our company pursuant to Article 11 of the Law;
- To learn whether personal data has been processed,
- To request information about personal data,
- To learn the personal data processing purpose, and whether the personal data is being used for the purpose of such processing
- To know the third persons whose personal data is transferred to, within the country or abroad,
5. To ask for correction if personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request
their deletion or destruction in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the KVKK.
- To request the notification of transactions made in accordance with the above mentioned paragraphs (d) and (e) to the persons whom the personal data have been transferred to
- To object to the unfavorable outcomes, emerged due to the analysis of personal data by exclusive automated systems
- In case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data, you have the right to demand the remedy of the damage.
The requests submitted in this context, shall be concluded by Afa free of charge within thirty days at the latest. However, if any fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, our company will charge the corresponding fee in the tariff determined by our company.
6) CONTACT INFORMATION FOR SUBMITTING REQUESTS AND CLAIMS
If you wish to contact us, make a notification or ask your questions within the scope of Law No. 6698, you may personally submit your request accompanied by your request and identity supporting documents, to the address “Barbaros Hayrettin Paşa mah. 1992 sok. No: 14 Kat: 3 34515 Esenyurt / Istanbul”, or you may contact us through notary public channel, or by sending a mail signet with secure electronic signature to email@example.com.
In this context, the written applications to be made in this regard, shall be accepted following the authentication of the applicant’s identity and shall be answered within the legal period.
Type Training Graduate
Cabin Attendant Trained